Meeting Dates and Times
Generally the 1st Monday following the first City Council meeting of each month at 6:00 p.m., or as necessary
Granbury City Hall, 116 West Bridge Street, Granbury, Texas
Duties and Qualifications
Researches and recommends policies regarding development, operation, and maintenance of the municipal parks.
- Board consists of nine (9) at large members.
- This board serves two (2) year terms.
- Ex Officio (non-voting) member: Parks and Recreation Director
(Ord. 98-612, Resolution dated Feb. 17, 1976)
How to Apply
Please submit your completed application to the City Secretary's Office.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: P.O. Box 969, Granbury, Texas 76048
- In Person: 116 W Bridge St, Granbury, Texas 76048
Current Board Members
A list of all current board and commission members can been found here.