Report Controlled Burns

The City of Granbury DOES NOT allow outdoor burning within the City limits. If you are unsure if you live within the city limits, please give us a call at 817-579-1111. 

To Report a Controlled Burn in the County

You can report a controlled burn three different ways
  1. Contact the Fire Marshal's office, Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm. 817-579-3335
  1. Fill out a Burn Notification Form on the County's website
  1. You can report a controlled burn to the Hood County Dispatch office at 817-579-3307

For Current Burn ban status click here:  (link will direct you to the county's website)