- Approaches and city sidewalks require the contractor to be registered, permitted and inspected with the City of Granbury.
- Before any plumbing is installed in a new building, the city must approve a form board survey.
- Inspections are required to be called in with permit numbers at (682) 205-1621. All inspection requests received by 4:30 p.m. are scheduled for the following business day.
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing sub-contractors are required to apply for and obtain individual permits. Sign contractors require registration and individual permits.
- Only contractors and subcontractors registered with the City of Granbury can obtain permits. Complete the contractor registration application and submit it to the Building Inspections Department if not registered with the City.
The City of Granbury inspects to the following Codes with the COG amendments, Option B.
(after clicking the link, scroll down to 2018 Regional Amendments):