Go To Search

Loose Running & Noise Complaints
Loose Running
Loose animals cost the community money. They must be picked up and transported to the animal control center where they are held for the allotted time period. Only a minority of these animals are claimed.

Noise Complaints
Hundreds of animal noise complaints are received each year in Granbury. A dog's loud, continued, or frequent barking can quickly annoy neighbors and cause bad feelings. Each time an Animal Control officer responds to an animal noise complaint, it costs the community money. 

It is because of these and other animal-related problems that the people of the City of Granbury, through their elected representatives, have established animal control laws and set up the Animal Control Program to enforce the laws. For more information, contact Animal Control at (817) 573-2648.

Contact Us
116 W. Bridge St.
Granbury, TX 76048
Ph: (817) 573-1114