Go To Search

Citizen Request Tracker
Citizen Request Tracker
The City of Granbury has implemented the new Citizen Request Tracker to allow citizens easy access to appropriate city staff to resolve issues or request specific services. Utilizing the online system, citizens can notify the city of requests for new or missed trash pick-up, water line breaks, new electrical service, and similar requests. The system can also be used to file formal complaints or concerns regarding property not being maintained, road repair needs or unresolved issues pertaining to city business.
After Hours Emergency Number:  (817) 588-0488

Contact Us
116 W. Bridge St.
Granbury, TX 76048
Ph: (817) 573-1114