Pool & Slide Rules
- Please read and obey all posted signs.
- Please follow instructions given by the lifeguards / attendants at all times.
- Children under 11 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Glass containers are not permitted on the premises.
- No ice chest in pool area.
- No food, gum or drinks in water.
- Tobacco or alcohol possession at the Granbury City Park Pool is prohibited through the No Smoking City Ordinance 90-424.
- Proper swimwear is required. No jean shorts.
- No water guns.
- No floats, tubes, noodles, etc., on the deep side of the rope.
- No masks, snorkels, or swim fins are allowed in the pool area.
- No horseplay, riding on shoulders, dunking or fighting in pool or on the deck.
- Walk - do not run - on the pool deck.
- No diving into shallow end of pool.
- No flips / back flips or diving from side of pool.
- No hanging on or jumping from diving blocks.
- No climbing, sitting, or standing on the black tiled ledge.
- No climbing over or swimming through the rails of the wheelchair ramp.
- No hanging on rope.
- No throwing people into the water.
- Only one person at a time on the slide. Slide from a feet first / sitting position only.
- Only children five years old or younger accompanied by an adult may enter the baby pool.
- Plastic panties over a diaper must be worn by any child not toilet trained.
- Abusive or profane language will not be permitted.
- Acts of physical affection are not permitted.
- The city is not responsible for lost or stolen items.