New Residential Utility Customer

Sign up for New Residential Utility Service

Residential customers are required to complete an application for utility service. The application must be returned to City Hall for approval. Customers are required to place a refundable deposit on their account or provide a letter of credit from a previous utility company dating back twelve months from the date of application showing no late payments. Deposits can be paid over the phone, by mail, or in person.

There are 2 options to establish new utility service: 

Walk-in Option
Visit Granbury City Hall at 116 W Bridge Street, weekdays between 8am and 5pm to fill out a new application. You will need to bring the following:

  • ­­State issued valid identification.
  • The required deposit or letter of credit.

Online Option
You may download the application, fill it out, and return it to City Hall in person, by mail, by fax to 817-573-7678 or email to You will need to include a copy of your driver's license with your faxed or mailed applications. Once the application is received, the required deposit or letter of credit is due before service can be established.

New Residential Customer Application
New Customer Information for Utility Service with the City of Granbury

Average Monthly Payment Plan

Ask about our Average Monthly Payment "AMP" Plan. After one year of being a utility customer with the City, residential customers can sign up to have their utility service bill changed a "rolling average of consumption". You can discontinue participation in the program at any time. AMP Application

Sign up for Paperless Billing!Paperless

  1. Utility Billing

    Physical Address
    116 W Bridge St
    Granbury, TX 76048

    Phone: 817-573-1114 ext 1731
    Fax: 817-573-7678