Open Records Request

Police Department Records Requests

Police Department Records Request forms should be sent to the Granbury Police Department via fax at (817) 579-0043. You can also email Connie Cook with your request.

Paper Forms

For major accidents, use the TxDOT Crash Report Online Purchase System to search for and purchase Certified copies of your Texas Peace Officer's Crash Report (CR-3).