City Secretary


The office of the City Secretary maintains permanent files of City business. This includes contracts, deeds, agendas, minutes, ordinances, resolutions, and other official City documents.
The City Secretary’s Office processes all official City proclamations, permits for alcoholic beverage sales, and open records requests.


City Council candidates must file all required documents with the City Secretary. The City Secretary is responsible for receiving the necessary forms and making certain the proper election procedures mandated by the State and Federal governments are followed. 

Candidate packets can be picked up in the City Secretary's office during regular business hours, or can be viewed/printed online here:
City of Granbury Elections

Municipal Boards and Commissions

The City Secretary accepts applications to serve on City Boards and Commissions. Information on Boards and Commissions and an application can be found here:
Application, Policies, and Qualifications.

Alcohol Permits

The production, distribution and sale of alcohol within the State of Texas is regulated by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC). The TABC receives their statutory authority to do so from the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code. Applicants can retrieve an application for an alcohol permit from the TABC website, then submit the completed application to the City Secretary who will certify that the distance and zoning meets City Code. 

Open Records Request

Online form is available for Open Records Request here.

A paper form is available for printing out and completing by hand here:
Open Records Request Form.

  1. Granbury, Texas Homepage

The City of Granbury

  1. 116 W Bridge Street,

  2. Granbury, TX 76048

  3. Phone: 817-573-1114

  4. Staff Directory

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow