Peddler Solicitor Permit

Click here to obtain an application for a Peddler Solicitor Permit Application.

When applying, you must also provide the following: 

  • Two (2) recent photographic likenesses of the applicant’s face, which photographs shall not exceed one (1) inch square in size. 
  • A certificate or letter from the president, vice-president, general manager, sales manager, assistant sales manager or district or area manager of the company for which the applicant works, sells or solicits stating that the applicant is an employee and/or agent of such company. 
  • A reference to a recognized financial rating publication, which reference shall show the page on which the company’s or firm’s financial standing can be found; or a letter or a certificate from an association or organization which has as its purpose the protection of citizens of the United States against illegal or unsavory business practices stating that the firm or company is a member in good standing of such association or organization. 
  • In the event that the applicant is an individual who is not canvassing, selling or soliciting for any firm or company, letters of recommendation from two (2) citizens of the applicant’s permanent residence shall be submitted.
  • Application should be complete and legible. 

A fee of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) for investigation shall be charged which shall not be prorated and shall be paid at the time application is made and shall not be returned to the applicant regardless of whether a permit is issued or not.

For more information, please refer to the Granbury Code of Ordinances Sec. 4.10.003

Vehicle For Hire Carriage

Click here to obtain an application for a Vehicle for Hire Permit Application.

Prior to issuance of a Vehicle for Hire Permit, the applicant must provide to the City of Granbury evidence of an insurance policy that meets the minimum standards set out in Granbury Code of Ordinances Sec. 4.04.016

In order to be processed, this application must be accompanied by the one-time, non-refundable application fee in an amount as set in Granbury Code of Ordinances Article 1.50

Alarm Permit

Click here to obtain an application for an Alarm Permit Application.

  • No person shall operate or cause to operated an Alarm System within the City of Granbury without an Alarm Permit being issued by the City of Granbury. A separate permit is required for each alarm system. 
  • An Alarm System Permit is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of issuance.  It is the responsibility of the Permit Holder to mail or bring to the Police Department the $15.00 renewal fee and any new information that will need to be added or changed on the original application on or before the expiration date of your Alarm Permit. 
  • Application for Alarm Permit shall be filed with the city of Granbury Police Department on the form provided. 
  • A $15.00 fee shall be charged for the issuance of each permit and renewal. 
  • Application should be complete and legible. 

Close Patrol

Click here to obtain an application for a Close Patrol Application.

Wrecker Permit

Click here to obtain an application for a Wrecker Permit Application.