is to proactively recruit economic development opportunities and new businesses to the City of Granbury and Hood County, work with existing businesses to assist them with business retention and expansion (BRE), support development of public infrastructure, and serve as an information clearinghouse for the city, county and the area business community.
Strategies & Objectives: Market the community to new companies and facilitate the expansion and retention of existing industries to provide job opportunities for citizens and to increase revenue to the community.
- Attract desirable and targeted industries and businesses to the City and county.
- Market the city and county to economic development allies, consultants existing businesses, potential companies and prospects.
- Work with existing businesses in the City and county to facilitate (BRE).
- Work with City departments, community and regional stakeholders, and build awareness of the city and county economic development assets and programs.
- Create more balanced revenue sources for local governments and economic diversification
- Destination Tourism, Recreation & Lifestyle Retail
- Financial and Insurance Services/Back Office
- Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
- Motor Vehicle Parts
- Senior Lifestyle Retirement Services